- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 4-5 Cauliflower Florets
- 1-2 Sweet Peppers
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon/Lime
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Curry
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- Peel & grate the sweet potatoes.
- Grate the cauliflower florets.
- Fine slice sweet peppers and garlic. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in 1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Cumin, 1 tsp Chili Powder, 1 tsp Paprika, and ½ – ¾ cup flour, and mix thoroughly.
- Create patties or balls, to your size preference.
- Pan-fry with a high-smoke point cooking oil until fritter patties/balls are golden brown and have achieved desired consistency/crunch.
- Garnish with lemon, lime or other citrus zest.
Mix and match spices to your liking. Enjoy!