NourishPHX (fka ICM Food & Clothing Bank) is the trusted community hub serving vulnerable individuals and families by offering resources to satisfy immediate needs and to provide pathways to self-sufficiency.
Our food pantry & Clothing Closet is open from 9 am until 11 am Monday through Friday, no appointment is necessary. Please bring an ID with you and stop by. If you do not have transportation and need delivery or a ride to get here, please call 2-1-1 or visit 211arizona.org.
Job and Resource Center
Get one-on-one help with Employment Assistance!
Free Job & Resource Center Services:
- One-On-One Career Road Mapping
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Mock Interviews
- Employment Attire Assistance
- Job Readiness and Skill Development Classes
- Computer Access for Job Search
- Job Transportation Assistance
- Job Fairs and Employer Information
- Call 602-775-5744
SNAP Registrations and Renewals
Get one-on-one help with registering for SNAP (EBT Cards) and AHCCCS!
If you are an organization or outreach center, we can also come to your
site and register people too, just give us a call. 602-775-5747
Take a FREE class at NourishPHX!
Come develop your skills and learn something new. New classes and topics monthly!
- Budgeting and Finance
- Resume Building
- Children’s Literacy
Case Manager Program
Do you have clients that need food, clothing and household items? Our Case Manager Program can help you get needed items to the people you serve. Please be aware food, clothing and household items vary and are on a donation basis.
Case Manager Proxy Form for Food Pickup: Click Here
Case Manager Proxy Form for Clothing Pickup: Download the form below to order clothing for pick up for your clients. Click Here
- Food Boxes
- SNAP (food stamp) & AHCCCS Signup
- Kids Cafe (June, July)
- Household Items
- Workforce Development
- Children/Adult Clothing & Shoes
- Baby Formula & Diapers
- Senior Food Boxes
- Back-to-School Supplies (July)
- Fresh Food Connect/fresh produce bags
- Shampoo, Soap & Toiletries
- Nutritious Snacks for Kids
- Nutrition Education