The need for donations is constantly growing. We serve up to 200 families a day, and we do it 6 days out of the week.
Most individuals that come to us are working poor, and for them these are needs, not wants.
The individuals and families come from all walks of life, whether disabled, elderly, children (a large portion of our visitors) and many with your help can get back on their feet or at the very least face the coming week with hope and dignity.
Basic needs for donation.
- Canned Tuna & Meat
- Rice, Oatmeal & Whole Grain Cereals
- Beans – dry or canned
- Spaghetti Sauce & Pasta
- Nutritious Kid’s Snacks – Whole Grain Crackers & Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Fruit & Applesauce, Low-Sodium Vegetables
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Soups, Stews & Chili with Meat
- Infant Formula
- Baby Food
- Diapers (sizes 3-5, including pull ups)
- Baby Wipes
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Soap or Liquid Body Wash, Lotion, Feminine products
- Feminine products
- Laundry Detergent
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Men’s and Children’s (all sizes)
- Shoes (all types)
- Empty Prescription/Vitamin Pill Bottles (with screw-on lids)
- 13-gallon Drawstring Garbage Bags (for client clothing
- Plastic/Paper Grocery Bags (for clients to carry items home)
- Ziploc Bags (for toiletries)
- Bottled Water