- 3 eggs
- 1 Hershey’s chocolate bar
- ¾ cup of Powdered Sugar
- Prep the mixing bowl by leaving it in the freezer until it’s cold.
- Separate egg whites from the 3 eggs.
- Whisk the egg whites in the cold mixing bowl until they’re frothy.
- Add small quantities of powdered sugar into the egg white mix and whisk. Avoid adding the powdered sugar all at once as the sugar will clump.
- Whisk until the mix has a pancake batter consistency.
- Once achieved, deposit the meringue in the freezer so it retains its fluffy texture.
- Use half of the Hershey’s chocolate bar & heat it by using a double boiler (method displayed in video).
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a new room-temperature bowl once melted.
- Retrieve the cold meringue, and fold it into the chocolate bowl (process displayed in video).
- Once the mixture is completed, transfer to your desired storage container and leave it in the freezer.
- The semifreddo is ready to consume after it’s been frozen.