Dear Valued Customer, Volunteer & Partners:
I wanted to personally reach out and thank you for your trust in us to serve the community.
We are continuing to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We are continuing to
emphasize getting updates from the Maricopa County Public Health Website:
In the spirit of health for everyone we serve and those of you who volunteer with us, I wanted to share with you what we are doing to limit risks related to the coronavirus. We have been and will continue to clean and disinfect our facility and provide hand sanitizers (see attachment from Maricopa County on basic information at the bottom of this page). ICM will continue to serve with three key objectives in mind:
- Keeping our employees, volunteers and customers safe.
- Ensuring our business is operational to serve customers.
- Doing our part to contain the spread of the virus.
To promote a healthy work environment and do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, ICM’s plan starting Friday, March 13, 2020 will be as follows:
- Stay open Monday-Friday from 9-11 AM to distribute food pantry boxes only. Food
boxes will be distributed outside the building.
- Clothing Room will be closed until further notice.
- SNAP and SNAP to Work Programs will take clients by appointment only.
- All staff who can work from home can do so starting at 12PM.
- All non-essential tours and classes will be cancelled for the month of March and April.
- All meetings will be held virtually.
Many have asked what our needs are right now, and we need any type of soap, including liquid hand soap, bar soap or sanitizes. If you would like to donate online to help purchase items, please visit www.icmaz.org.
If you are a volunteer and have concerns about coming to our facility, please let us know
immediately so that we may plan to serve those who depend on us. If you are feeling sick,
please stay home and contact your local health provider.
Thank you again for all that you do for ICM. Please contact me if you have any questions at 602-775-5740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive DirectorSee More Information on COVID-19